Our strict sanitation standards are kept in place because your health is important to us.
- Our tools are individually packaged, sealed, and sterilized in a medical grade, FDA approved autoclave.
- Our spa is equipped with a ventilation system in place to help maintain the quality of air flow.
- All single-use supplies such as nail filers, buffers, pumice bars, wooden sticks, cotton balls, and sponges are disposed after use.
- All pedicure services will include disposable, single-use plastic chair liners.
- Lotions and scrubs are placed in single-use containers to prevent cross-contamination.
- We follow EPA recommended cleaning and disinfection procedures for our pipeless foot spa basins for proper infection control.
The following Spa Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
We understand unexpected things may come up and being late is hard to avoid. However, please be mindful of our technician's time. We allow a 15 minute grace period for scheduled appointments. If you're running late we will try to accommodate or will kindly ask for you to reschedule.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible out of respect to our technician's time. We reserve the right to no longer schedule you with your requested technician if there are three missed appointments without notice. Please call: 978-255-1179
We accept payments in the form of Cash, Credit, Apple Pay, or a valid Gift Certificate. We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover. American Express and Personal Checks are not accepted.
Gratuity is not included in services. We only accept gratuity in the form of cash or check.
We also provide an ATM in case you do not have cash.
All services sales and gift card sales are final. Retail items can only be refunded if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 14 days of purchase. In some situations, a restocking fee will be charged. Refunds are issued as store credit only.